Rules and Regulations
Or Cancelation Policy is as follows:
30% of TOTAL will be charged. There are no Cancellations 90 days prior to your arrival date.
We kindly ask you to take the following information into account:
CHECKING IN/CHECKING OUT
THE OFFICE IS CLOSED FROM 1:30 to 3:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
Check in time is after 3:00 PM until 6:30 PM.
LATE CHECK INS are with the security guard. Guest should be prepared to pay the refundable key deposit of $5.00 USD for all villas except for the PH’s , Cielito Lindo, Buena Vista and Amada, the deposit is $30USD. PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE AS THE GUARDS CANNOT PROVIDE CHANGE.
When checking in after 6:30pm or on Sunday , guests should register the next day Monday Through Saturday in the office.
ARE RENTED IN THE OFFICE FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY. TOWELS FROM THE VILLAS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE POOL OR ON THE BEACH.
THE REFUNDABLE deposit is is $300 Pesos or $15 USD per towel. Our maids wash the towels in your villa during your stay. ( They are not exchanged in the office).
OUR Check OUT TIME IS AT 11:00 am.
If you would like to ask for a later check out time please check with the office to see if
If checking out before 11:00 AM or on Sunday when the office is closed , please make arrangements with the office ahead of time.
A normal maid tip is $500 Pesos a week or $100 Pesos a day.
For the larger PH’s slightly more.
- Smoking is not allowed on premises. Any violation of this Act shall be fined.
- Guests are not allowed to have pets at Los Almendros. (only owners)
- All guest with babies must bring plastic or ruber dipper covers to use the pool.
- If your valuables, jewelry or documents are not kept in the available en suite safety deposit box, Los Almendros does not assume any responsibility for their possible disappearance.
- Please make sure you close the unit when leaving. The key does not have to be handed in at the reception. Please return the key at check out.
- In cases of key loss please inform the reception staff of the incident, there will be a $5 charge for this.
- Please make sure you do not forget anything at check out.
- Please vacate the room prior to 11:00am hours on the check out date. CHECK IN IS AT 3PM
- Please inform the reception staff of a possible later check out, if we don't have another guest entering the unit we may allow a late check out.
- Please do not disturb other guests by loud noises in villas or common areas especially from 22:00 to 8:00 hours.
- Please promptly report any malfunction or failure of any device to the reception staff.
- Please take care of the unit's inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account.
- Unit's inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, kitchen ware etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in LOS ALMENDROS and in that particular unit and are not to be removed or taken to another unit.
- Units: Units are furnished and inventoried by our Housekeeping Department with Towels, Linens, Dishware, Glass Ware, Silverware, Pots & Pans and Serving Ware for as many guests that are allowed in the unit. Guest is responsible for any damages and or missing items and will be charged at replacement prices.
- Hanging or storage of clothing, towels, or other items on balcony or porch railings is prohibited. • No barbecuing on balconies. Charcoal grills are installed and available in the common areas or in selected villas.
- No Pets of any kind allowed on property by guests. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be accessed. Plus guest must remove pet from property immediately upon request.
- Daily Housekeeping Services is provided.
- Pools: • Pools/Hot Tubs are open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. • Pool parties are not allowed unless approved in writing in advance through the Manager’s office. • No eating or drinking (in the water) in Pools or Hot Tubs. • No loud music allowed in pool areas. • Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 8:00am. • Barbecuing only in designated areas. Charcoal grills are installed and available in pool/palapa area.
Enforcement/Penalties: A system of penalties has been established to ensure compliance with the Rules and Regulations as set forth in this document. Fines may be imposed for violations of any of the above rules, according to the following schedule: 1st violation after first warning: $50.00 Second violation: $100.00 Third and subsequent offenses: Amount to be determined by board The Board of Directors for LOS ALMENDROS. Charges will be made on guest Credit Card for Penalties or Damages done to unit, indoor and outdoor furniture or any equipment within the complex or unit.